Processing for CBD, D8, D9, D10 & Hemp at LEGALLY & TRANSPARENTLY
We are the a part of the only company to successfully negotiate with Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex for the right to process CBD, Hemp and D8, D9, D10 with transparency. We have never had a merchant’s processing shutdown!
Cannabis Compliant Payment Processing
HOPE Processing Solutions is proud to announce that we now offer a fully legal, fully compliant debit card processing solution for the cannabis industry! Our unique programs allow you to process just like any other industry would process. We do all of this with zero fees to you as the merchant, and a cashback reward! We want to pay you to do your processing!
We Hide Nothing
HOPE Processing Solutions is all about transparency, in effort to show you this, ask us who our sponsoring bank is and our processor. We will provide you with that information in addition provide a letter from the bank stating they understand you are in the hemp and cannabis industry. We will even let you speak with the bank directly in order to confirm if you would like to.
CBD, HEMP, D8, D9, D10 MERCHANT PROCESSING AGREEMENT CHECKLIST
Please verify the following on the Merchant Processing Agreement (MPA):
Sales Agent and/or Merchant must complete highlighted portion of application. Merchant must initial the bottom of each page.
Merchant must sign page 4.
In addition to the application, the following supporting documentation is required: Voided check or bank letter printed with the DBA or Legal Name of the business. 3 months most recent credit card processing statements (unless startup)
If Merchant is selling CBD products:
- Signed copy of the Addendum to Merchant Processing Agreement
- Articles of Incorporation or Organization (Full Articles must be submitted. Cannot accept partially complete Articles)
- Operating Agreement (For LLCs only) OR By-Laws for Corporation
- EIN letter from IRS
- 3 months most recent business bank statements (Full bank statements required)
- Copy of ID for the owner(s) listed on the application (Required for all owners with 25% + ownership in the company)
- Certificates of Analysis (Lab Results) for products sold.
- ***Please know the bank will do a random site inspection for Brick & Mortar locations as part of the final approval.*** ALL banks that process CBD, D8, D10, Cannabis, Hemp & Kratom require this as part of their due diligence.
CBD, HEMP, D8, D9, D10 WEBSITE/E-COMMERCE CHECKLIST
- Proof of domain ownership
- Certificates of Analysis for products must be posted on the website
- Photos of ALL products being sold must be posted on the website
- Pricing for ALL products must be posted on the website
- Refund/Return Policy must be posted on the website
- Shipping Policy must be posted on the website
- Terms & Conditions must be posted on website Visa & MasterCard logos must be on the footer of the website
- FDA Disclaimer must be posted on the website (See below)
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.
**Please remove all medical claims**